Shipping & Delivery Policy
- RiceExpress delivers products to customers in the National Capital Region (NCR) region of India comprising primarily of New Delhi, Gurgaon (incl Manesar), Noida, Faridabad.
- The products are usually delivered within 1-7 working days. Further regularly updates are provide to the customers in case of any delay due to unforeseen circumstances
- We might use third party logistic service providers in order to effectuate Product delivery to Users (“Logistic Partners”). We will make reasonable effort to provide details of the Logistic Partner who will be processing the delivery of the purchased Product(s) to the User if we engage any logistics partner. Such information will be provided only post the purchase of the product from the website
- While RiceExpress aims to provide its services through the Platforms and ensure the delivery of its Products in NCR region of India, currently, RiceExpress has a select list of pincodes where delivery can be undertaken. At the time of placing an order for purchase of Products on the Platforms, Users are required to download the PDF document and verify the pincode else you may call us @ +91-9711597240 to place offline order.
- Prior to making payments on the Platforms for the purchase of Products, the User will be prompted to provide a shipping address. While entering shipping address details, the User should ensure to provide correct, complete and accurate information along with sufficient landmarks in order to aid identification of the address. Any failure in delivering the purchased Products arising out of the User’s failure to provide correct, complete and accurate information shall not hold RiceExpress liable at any point in time
- A maximum of 2 (two) attempts shall be made to deliver purchased Products to the User. Should the User continue to remain unavailable after 2 (two) attempts, RiceExpress reserves the right to cancel the order pertaining to the purchased Products at its sole discretion. While RiceExpress shall make reasonable endeavours in ensuring that purchased Products are delivered to its Users in a timely manner, delivery may be delayed on account of:
- logistical issues beyond Rice Express’s control;
- unsuitable weather conditions;
- political disruptions, strikes, employee-lockouts, etc.;
- acts of God such as floods, earthquakes, etc.; and
- other unforeseen circumstances.
In such events of delay, RiceExpress shall make reasonable attempt at proactively intimating the User by writing to the User on his/her registered email account and/or mobile number. Further, RiceExpress shall be under no obligation to compensate the User for any mental agony or any tortuous claim that may otherwise arise on account of a delay in the shipment and delivery or use of the purchased Products.
- RiceExpress, as an internal process, undertakes multiple diligences to ensure that our own delivery executives are individuals with the highest regard for ethics and integrity. However, it is not possible for RiceExpresss to ensure that the delivery executives or employees of its Logistic Partners (if engaged) behave in a fashion that exudes thorough professionalism, competence and good mannerism. It is expressly clarified that any ill-mannerism, impoliteness, discourtesy or offensiveness shown by executives/employees of third party logistic partners is beyond Rice Express’s control.
- Shipping Charges – for delivery within National Capital Region of India presently RiceExpress does not charge any additional charges to the customer. We offer Cash/PayTM/UPI on delivery so that the customer can see the product before making a purchase. We do recommend the customers in the wake of Covid 19 to make payment using online channels. For convenience of the customers we have integrated payment gateway on our website by RazorPay. The gateway providers charge’s RiceExpress a fee of 2-3% depending on the credit card. Accordingly we charge a convenience fee of 2.25% in case a customer wishes to make online payment using Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking.
- Cancellation & Return – Please refer to our terms and condition for the sam
- Grievance Redressal – Any grievances relating to the Shipping & Delivery Policy you may write to firstname.lastname@example.org